Career Training Programs
Prepare for employment in some of today's hottest careers with a comprehensive, affordable, and self paced online Career Training Program. You can begin these Programs at any time and learn at your own pace. Upon successful completion of all required coursework, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Facilitators and mentors are available to answer questions and help you through your studies
- Career Counselors will help you prepare for the transition from the classroom to the workplace
Programs are available in the following areas
- Business and Professional
- Healthcare and Fitness
- Management and Corporate
- Media and Design
- Hospitality and Gaming
- Skilled Trades and Industrial
- IT and Software Development
- Courses are all open-enrollment and self paced
- All materials, workbooks, and software are included
- Payment plans available www.gatlineducation.com/mmce
Our instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. Our instructors are famous for their ability to create warm and supportive communities of learners. You can complete any course entirely from your home or office. Any time of the day or night.
- Courses run for six weeks (with a 10-day grace period at the end).
- Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more.
How to Get Started
- Visit our Online Instruction Center: www.ed2go.com/mmce
- Click the Courses link, choose the department and course title you are interested in and select the Enroll Now button. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will enter your e-mail and choose a password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
- When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply log in with your e-mail and the password you selected during enrollment. www.ed2go.com/mmce